Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Lemonjuice
Senior Contributor

So over it! *su talk*

I'm ok, but really fed up and exhausted of being one bad event from suiciding.  I'm either trying to feel nothing or pretending things are happy, trying to make the best of things and then someone in my family does some stupid, unreasonable or nasty thing and I just want to end it and then I got to use my energy just trying to not give into temptation.  I got a new script of sedatives for mum filled today, between my meds and hers, I would feel nothing.  I'm NOT going to do anything but that damn temptation is there.  🤬🤬🤬😫😭

13 REPLIES 13

Re: So over it! *su talk*

Really feeling you today 😞 lost another job because I'm so depressed and can never get to work on time :(:(;(

Have been feeling that suicide tug this week too and it's not fun!

Stay strong 🙂 even though it's exhausting I know !! 

Peace 🙂

We're so sorry to hear that you feel this way @Lemonjuice, is there anyone that you are able to chat to about how you are feeling? 

@Rachael1 it definitely is difficult to go to work when suffering depression. Hope you have people supporting you.

@Ali11, will be seeing my therapist on Monday. Lol, I will just hand her the body and she can figure out the puzzle pieces an df put me together again.

That's good to hear @Lemonjuice, knowing you have the session on Monday. Hopefully you can untangle some of those thoughts and the therapist can help. How has your day been?  

@Ali11  it's been pretty good today actually.  Just hanging out at home, did some study and cooking.  Hope yours has been ok.

Study and cooking are both great ways to spend time on a Saturday @Lemonjuice. Some stretches and reading today, it was relaxing Smiley Happy 

Hello @Rachael1 @Ali11 

@Lemonjuice Glad you had a better day.  I was pretty down early in week, but things have been better since.

What I have been left with after peeling back all the su talk ... is how much bloomin pain I am in ...  so gotta keep endorphins flowing and get movin ...

Met a group of young women in their 20s who spoke about "salty woman"  it was their way of talking about being straight and not too pink and fluffy.  Founf it interesting thats all.

CHeers Apple

Smiley Happy

Hi @Appleblossom, we're sorry to hear that you are in pain but glad to hear that you can keep moving to get those endorphins going. "Salty Woman" sounds really interesting, so is the concept that you are being real and straight to the point (and not belittling the situation)? 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance