Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Self Harm

Sorry to read you are sick @Zoe7 My advice is take plenty of vitamin C and rest, take tomorrow off if you need to.

Sending you get well wishes 💙

Love Angels333 

Taking vit c and plenty of fluids @Angels333 Very much looking like I will have to have tomorrow off - at this stage I will have no choice because I can barely move. Will see how I am later today though.

Thanks for the get well wishes Hon 💜💙💚🧡💛

How are you doing today?

Hey @Zoe7  Mr Angels needs a suit for the funeral so will be out shopping for that, I need a new jacket to wear as I haven't anything appropriate....

I have a GP appointment to get my blood pressure checked.    

I have to make soup later for dinner,  so in all it's a busy day for me.

Hope you are getting everything done you need to today @Angels333 Heart

Thinking of you today @Angels333 . I hope the funeral goes as well as it can. Warm incoming thoughts. 💕💜💕

@Angels333 Thinking of you today Hon. Take it easy on the long drive, take breaks when you need and remember to eat as well. Love and hugs Heart

Thanks @Zoe7  and @Maggie  it was a tough day xx

Glad you are home now and have checked in @Angels333 Funerals are always tough and your day would have been even mre so with all the travelling. You will hopefully sleep well tonight. Huge hugs Hon Heart

Good to hear from you @Angels333  hope you manage some rest . A very hard day for you. 💜💕💜

Hey @Angels333 Work day for you today so sending you some hugs to help you get through - especially after your big day yesterday Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance