Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not sure what to do !!!

Hello @outlander < @Owlunar , @Former-Member , @Determined@Smc  @Ali11 , @Former-Member , @greenpea , @Adge , @Appleblossom 

looks like mum has picked up little being at home

she said today she wants to start doing the things I am doing for her -- she wants to do them

I am happy doing things for her

and now that the transition team is finished , she is still getting meals on wheels

figers crossed to see how long before she has to go to the hospital again

Former-Member
Not applicable

Is meals on wheels 7 days/wk or just week days @Shaz51 

3 days a week @Former-Member 

and she has been cooking on the other nights and she is hinting i find some recipes that I can puree for her

Good to hear she's feeling a little better @Shaz51, hope you've enjoyed your day Smiley Happy 

thanks @Ali11 , she has a alarm alert at home too

in my mind I am wondering how long it will be before she goes back into hospital , tomorrow , next week , 2 weeks time xx

glad shes getting meals on wheels @Shaz51 and trying to help herself but i hope she doesnt push to much.

yes I agree @outlander , it wont do her any good if she does too much , soo will keep doing most things for her xoxo

hopefully she listens @Shaz51 but i bet its a bit of relief to not have to do everything every day and that she can manage some things on her own. hopefully the transition team put some other things in place too...

well @outlander , @Ali11 , @Former-Member , @Owlunar , @Former-Member , @Adge , @greenpea , @Determined , @Appleblossom 

dropped in to see mum this afternoon  and she tells me ;

1) she went down town in her electric scooter

2) she got someone in to remove one of her gardens

she said she has been tired all day today

I got a phone call from the big hospital about mum , and keeping me up to date with everything -- aaaahhhhhh

Former-Member
Not applicable

Lovely to get communication from the hospital @Shaz51

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance