Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Not sure what to do !!!

Good to see you @Former-Member 🌷

hello and hugs @Former-Member , @Smc@Determined m, @Former-Member , @Faith-and-Hope@greenpea@Adge 

mum is back home but is on ab`s as she has a staf infection in her wound which is fell 6 weeks ago Heart

Your poor Mum @Shaz51 I hate Staff infections.

I had Staff infection in my surgery wound (inside), & on my skin - from hospital, after surgeries.

Even a tiny scratch on my skin, got infected straight away.

Adge

I always liked this Saying @Shaz51 It's a Beauty (since you asked for Hugs)...

Relationship Quotes And Sayings You Need To Know; Relationship Sayings; Relationship Quotes And Sayings; Quotes And Sayings; Great Quotes, Quotes To Live By, One Day Quotes, Amazing Quotes, Inspirational Quotes For Girls Relationships, Thank You Quotes For Boyfriend, Genius Quotes, Relationship Quotes For Him, Inspiring Quotes

thank you for the heartfelt hugs my @Adge HeartHeart

@Shaz51  Hey my sister Shaz51Heart love to you and your mum xxxx. Best your mum is out of hospital and at home during this time. Hospital is not a good place atm for elderly people. Doesnt make it any easier for you though.  Love peaxxx

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey @Shaz51 sorry to hear about your Mum. Sadly it seems the place we go for physical healing can also be ground zero for new infections. It seems you know about self care but easy to forget to look after yourself when your under the pump so hope you are managing to get some me time.
Cheers

Hi @Shaz51 

I heard your Mum has a staph infection after falling on her wound some weeks back and that she has been in hospital but is home now

Is that right? It's not at all good that she has a staph infection and I hope she is all right soon - I'm glad she is taking antibiotics - I wish you both the best

And also Mr Shaz - with so much to think about right now and so much uncertainty I know he is asking you if things will be all right - how can we know? - but I get it - he has lost so much he is uncertain about a lot of things and not dealing with things well

Sending hugs - it's not an easy time at all

DecHeart

Hello @Owlunar , @Former-Member , @greenpea@Adge@Faith-and-Hope , @Former-Member , @Jacques@Appleblossom 

well today has been a busy day catching up with our yard , trimming , mowing , ect 

I even cleared my veranda table which is great xoxo

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance