Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not coping

@Snowie @Former-Member - I very scare at the moment. My mind is racing I just want a break from it I need to hide from it all. I feel like I never get a break from it... 

Former-Member
Not applicable

I am so sorry things are this hard for you right now @Fluttershy1 

Hello @Dizzyizzy @NatureLover @Snowie @Shaz51 @Sunshine65 @Maggie @outlander @Faith-and-Hope @eth - Hope you guys are all well. Things my end are everywhere I'm not coping well with the lockdown and I've constantly been switching alters due to my stress load. 
I'm slowly getting there but not fully. I'm still fighting everyday and sleepless nights. 
currently in tears trying to help myself out. 
mim really sorry that I haven't been around things are really hard and I'm not coping well at all. 
I just want it to get eaiser but it doesn't seem to be going that way 😭

take care all 

@Fluttershy1  💙💙💙

Sending lots of care your way @Fluttershy1   hope you have a better day today.

@eth - today has been horrible I'm all over the place. I can't keep myself on one mood. I want it to be eaiser

@Fluttershy1  I hope today is a little better for you. 💕💕

Hi @Fluttershy1  sorry to hear you had another difficult day yesterday.  Is there anything you're into that you know you can focus on e.g. hobbies, self-care activities - for me it's often something as simple as colouring in mandalas (you can get them for free online), cooking a new dish (I spend ages looking at new recipes online), sitting outside when it's sunny, doing some writing.  I also wonder if you are seeing a psychologist regularly - that's an essential part of coping for me.

If you want ideas of what you can spend time on try putting 'coping box' or 'self-care' on the search bar and you'll see quite a lot of threads that might be helpful.

Take care.  

@eth @Maggie - today has been another bad day I feel like I go round in circle circle it's been stressful. I don't know how I manage how I'm feeling. 
things are horrible I shall hide and cry 

I sorry 

😭😭😭

@Fluttershy1  just dropping by to see how you are doing today. Sending some 💕💕💕

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance