Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not coping

Hey @Fluttershy1, it's Rainforest here and I thought I'd pop in as I can see that you're having a difficult time tonight and just wanted to say that it's great you're reaching out for support here and also off the forum.  I hope you're able to talk to someone tonight as it sounds like it would be helpful.  Take it easy...night🌻

@Rainforest - it's so hard, I'm trying to hold myself together but I seem to be chasing after myself. It gets exhausting after a while. I wish it could get easier.... I've only just got a new diagnosis and it's very scary.... I'm currently crying because It's all to much the new diagnosis. *Im sfae* 

must go hide. 
bi bi 

take care 😭😭

Thanks for responding @Fluttershy1 and I can hear that it's hard right now working out how you feel about this new diagnosis.  Look after yourself and speak to your mental health professionals about what the next steps might be in your treatment and recovery.  Take care🌻

@Rainforest - I have no support did 1 month 😭

I am all on my own for this, I need to escape this. It's scary and overwhelming. 
ima go cry more 😭💔

@Rainforest - I really feel like I'm riding a rollercoaster at the moment with all my emotions and feelings. It's very scary and fearful. 
I must hide 

take care 🌺

would it be worth having a look for a different psychologist (and other people in your support system) to someone who may be abit more avaliable each week? that way you have regular support in place all the time?

could you perhaps look into getting a support worker as an extra person in your team? @Fluttershy1 

i know youve spoken to a few helplines so im guessing they have also given you some coping strategies. do you think trying some of those to calm down might be better?

Candydipper1,
Im going to check in with you.
Dockers6

@Fluttershy1 I hope you get to rest tonight but if you feel like you need immediate support I encourage you to call a 24/7 crisis line - Suicide Callback Service1300 659 467 or Lifeline13 11 14

Night...take care🌻

@outlander - I have been trying some of them. I'm currently with my weighted blanket. I'm starting to wind down aswell because I have to be up early as I'm going out. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance