Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Need to vent

Oh @Shaz51 sunshine, lovely sunshine!!! ☀️😎

I'm actually sitting in the sun now. It's absolutely lovely! @Shaz51 . Giving me the vitamin D I so desperately need!

@BlueBay , do you do any mindful activities/games when you are walking along the beach? e.g. paying close attention to the sound of the waves, counting shells, naming the feeling of the sand under your feet? To me, that'd be so relaxing. Also, because I vaguely remember you saying it was a quieter beach? Not the rowdy ones that everyone goes to?

Thinking of you,

tyme

Yeah the beach near me is much quieter now that all tourists are not here @tyme 

Today while walking with my friend I noticed the calm water and birds flying around. I didn’t stop today. Normally I do sit on the rocks and just listen to the water, birds and look around at yachts if any out. 

Sitting inside with heater on having a coffee ️ We have no sunny spots to sit outside. Shade is too cold. 
Glad you’re sitting in the sun. You feel good when out in the sun and fresh air. 

Yes, the fresh air outdoors certainly helps @BlueBay . Hope you'll be able to go for a walk tomorrow too 🙂

Hi @BlueBay . Are you going to go for a walk today? I might go for a bit of a walk today. I’ll let you know how I go.

Hugs, BPDSurvivor

Hi @BPDSurvivor  the weather here is pretty gloomy but i did go for my walk along the beach.  Put my earphones on and listened to a true crime podcast.  i then had to go to centrelink to sort out a few things which is good because now i don't have to provide a med cert until september.  they are now contacting me every 4 months.  

home now and i am going to make a chicken and veg soup.  just having a coffee now and oh it's raining.  

you know BPD is such a hard illness to change.  I know it takes long hard work to get better, i do try but sometimes i just give up and think to myself 'will this ever work' referring to DBT.

hi everyone, hope you are all okay  xxxxxooooo

@tyme @hanami @Shaz51 @Emelia8 @Snowie @Eve7 and others folloiwng

That’s a great start to your day @BlueBay go you!

The sun is shining here 🌞 and I’ve showered and washed my hair.

About to finish my first Uni assignment in decades. This is a big stepping stone for me and being sick this past week has thrown me a lot.

Anyway…let’s do this!

Morning @Eve7

What a huge achievement! As someone who is studying as a mature aged student, I'm sending you my best cheer leader vibes to help get you over the line today 👐👐👐

Thank you so much @Rhye 

😊 

Hey @Eve7 

good on you for doing your uni assignment. Have you finished now? 

I’m in bed with a sore back, fatigue and headache. Just put a wheat bag on my back. 
it’s raining here now so glad I’m rugged up. 

Have a nice afternoon. I’m about to get up and have a cuppa. Want to join me?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance