Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

sunday im flat chat but tomorrow is just voting and cleaning up the house by the looks of it @Snowie so a rather average weekend here too

just checking in @Snowie
hoping today was ok. here for you if you need to chat Heart

@Tortoiseshell 

Hugs @Snowie , here for you my friend if you want to talk xx

@Snowie- I know you have been in emotional pain & distress for a long time now, and it probably feels like things are never going to get better, only worse.

This is not the new you. This is the you right now doing her damnest to survive when your mind is filled with darkness and exit strategies.

When you isolate yourself we miss you more and more. Please consider being here so we can support and wrap you in the comfort of our love and caring. Don't give in to the dark thoughts that want to end your life. In time, I don't know how long, your pain will ease, and life will get easier to be around.

You didn't do what was done to you. You are innocent and an unwilling participant. Don't let that person win again by taking your life. As hard as it is try to stay strong and let us help hold you up when your strength is fading. We are here for you. You deserve our support and you are so important to me and others.

Hugs and hugs and hugs @Snowie 

@Sans911, @Faith-and-Hope  are here too xxxxx @Snowie 

thinking fo you @Snowie and hoping your hospital admission went ok today xo

💜❄️ @Snowie  .....

Just an update.

I had DBT on Thursday and then a pdoc appointment after that. Both of them went ok.

I came into hospital Thusday afternoon. My SH and SI are still really high and probably would have tried something again if i wasnt in here. I have no leave at the moment. I doubt that will change anytime soon.The pdoc im seeing in here seems nice and is easy to talk too. Hopefully that continues.

I hope you are all going ok and there is some light in your day. I know some of you are doing it tough. Lots of hugs and 💜 to those who need them

@Faith-and-Hope @outlander @Shaz51 @Sans911 @Zoe7  and to anyone else reading this.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance