Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

Hi @outlander 

Its good to see you too. Not doing very well. I saw my psychiatrist today. Have to go back into hospital next week sometime.

How are you?

im sorry things are so hard atm @Snowie 😞 i hope the hospital this time will be more helpful. big hugs

i am ok, just watching friends and floating around the forums.

I hope so too @outlander . The pdoc changed some of my meds again and increased my prn so hoping that helps too.

I am watching Big Bang Theory on you tube.

my fingers are crossed for you for a helpful experience and better meds too @Snowie
ive been watching bbt lately too, going back through the series or sometimes they put a double epsiode on the tv through the weekdays. Are you watching one of the new bbts or another season?

what else have you been up to?

I am just watching past epsiodes and the best of clips @outlander . It is a good distraction at the moment.

I haven't been up to much, just trying to get through the days. I started DBT yesterday. We did a lot on mindfulness.

i like watching those too @Snowie the 'best of' ones.
thats ok getting through the days are more important Heart
oh well done on going to DBT, how often does that run? is that the group therapy one?

The DBT runs once a week, every Thursday. That is the group therapy. Then I have a one hour individual therapy session once a week with a psychologist through the DBT clinic. The individual ones haven't started yet.

@outlander 

that sounds good @Snowie i hope its helpful as you learn the skills they teach you and be able to implement them into daily living

have you got much on this weekend? @Snowie

Nothing planned at this stage @outlander 

How is your weekend looking?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance