Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

Thanks @Zoe7 Heart I just can't

Yep I get where you are at @Snowie and do know how incredibly hard it is so I am just going to sit here with you so you know you are not alone Heart

@Snowie - here tonight with you hun.

Still sitting with you too @Snowie Those nights are so incredibly hard - you can't see anything but the bottom of the well and at that bottom is all those memories and fears. See us here as the bucket in that well for you to sit in and us at the top helping to pull you up - whatever you need Hon Heart

Still here with you @Snowie Heart I have a little fluffball laying next to me on the doona - he is sooo cute making his little puppy sounds in his sleep. How is Izzy?

Glad you have Toby next to you, I know you have been struggling too @Zoe7 Heart

Izzy is asleep on my lap helping me stay in the moment.

This morning I thought it could not get worse and then bam, things came crashing down. I don't feel connected anywhere, I don't want to winge and complain on here but I have no other outlet atm. I just want to go.

It's ok to use this space as an outlet to vent @Snowie. No one judges you here, few complain how much you are doing (and if they are, ignore them). We all need outlets hun. This space is safe and validating. We get you.

@Snowie

I have been feeling exactly the same as you @Snowie - there is no point talking about it because why would anyone care - but we do very much care Hon. It super sucks that things are so bad for you right now and I have no answers - bit by bit, minute by minute we get through hey. Definitley here with you and wanting to listen because despite how you are feeling I really care for you and hate seeing you in so much pain. If I can help you in any way then I am all yours Heart

@Snowie Toby is asleep on the remote so I can't change the station lol - and certainly won't moving my little sleeping baby Smiley Tongue

I feel bad for writing about my troubles on here. I feel enough people are struggling and I don't want to add to their troubles. I don't want to be that person that always comes on here and complains. Others have it much worse then me and can hold it together so why can't I. I feel like I should be supporting people on here instead of complaining. I can't even seem to support those closest to me on here that are having their own troubles.

I just don't know how to be on here at the moment. 

I think I better go for now. I need to try and find a way to get through tonight. I don't feel confident but I will try.

I'm sorry

@Zoe7 @Sans911  

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance