Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

@Snowie
Sending lots of hugs and strength. 💕💕

Still sitting here right beside you @Snowie - holding your hand and shining a light for you to find your way back to. Hugs and hugs Heart

Still here with you too @Snowie - for as long as it takes. The love that people have here for you is real as the love in your real life. You matter so much to so many. I understand right now that might not be enough to hold onto. I hope you find some small reason or reasons enough in these darkest of moments. Hugs and hugs sweet sister ❤️ 💜 ❤️

@Snowie Holding you in the light Hon for when you can't do that yourself. Heart

I hear you Hon and feel for you. There is no worst place to be than in that darkness and where you can see little hope @Snowie That is why we are here - to hold onto you tight and let you know we are here for you whenever you can be too. There are certainly no expectations here of you but a lot of love and a whole heap of support. Take it minute byt minute and hour by hour ...and reach out for our arms to wrap around you when you need. Love that you checked in and still sitting right here next to you sweetheart Heart

@Snowie-I've been wishing all day you would 'show' us you're still around. And you have. Thank you so much. I understand maybe you can't speak or don't have the strength for words, but it would lovely to hear from when you can. Still sitting in the darkness with you if that's what you need. As long as it takes my sweet sister ❤️ 💜 ❤️ 💜 ❤️

💜❄️ @Snowie ..... 

Here too Hon.

💐💕 @Snowie ❄️

good to see you @Snowie
how are you holding up?
Hugs and hugs Heart
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance