Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My Mosaic

Hello @Bow Thinking of you and. others. @EOR @Emelia8 @Shaz51. Hope u r having good day 

Bow, take care,   re medication, i think yr doc wants u to avoid cardio failure which is very debilitating- yr little girl needs u to be strong for her. I.plead wth you when thinking of SH - when we are under nourished we don't heal as well - so again - for your little girl's sake as well as yr own, take care my dear XXOO 

Bow
Senior Contributor

Hope your enjoying the view @WIP AE1BC2A3-DFAA-4E09-BB98-9BFF6E21BA80.jpeg

WIP
Senior Contributor

Wow, that's wonderful @Bow

Luxky you, enjoy!

Bow
Senior Contributor

I’m feeling extremely overwhelmed tonight. 

I dropped my medication off at my gp this morning, I didn’t wait around while she counted them. Then I headed off to my psychologist appointment- that was tough. Again couldn’t tell her everything I felt I needed to or should of. I really struggled to talk today, just couldn’t find words for what is going on inside, didn’t want to reveal how dark a place that Im actually in.

I left my appointment and headed straight home to load the car up and headed away. I didn’t have any time to process what was discussed at my psych appointment. 

The psychiatrist that I have an appointment for in mid March called and confirmed that he will see me urgently on Australia Day. 

So here I am sitting down with friends yet feeling so extremely overwhelmed and isolated. I’m not coping with my eating issues tonight and the pressure to hid it from my friends while here. I don’t want to be a burden while here. I want to run tonight. I want to sh. 

We understand @Bow 

👂👀🙏🤗✔️💕

Hugs @Bow I don’t know what to say but “I am with you and won’t leave you and I know the plans I have for you...to do you good and not harm you”

Selah...pause and calmly think about that.

💖🦋💖

@Bow 

Hoping today goes a little better for you 💜

Bow
Senior Contributor

Thanks @Snowie 

I contemplated going home many times today and half packed all our gear up, but thought how disappointed my little one would be to leave her friends. So we are still here. I just feel so out of place here, isolated and a lot of time spent sitting around doing not a lot and it’s not good for me at the moment. Everyone is constantly snacking which I am finding really confronting and uncomfortable- I get it they are just enjoying the holiday. 

We did go out in a canoe today, which was nice. My daughters first go and she liked it. And this evening I went for a walk once I put my daughter to bed, which I really needed. 

I am in constant discomfort in my chest though which is worrying me a little. I have to have bloods done again on Friday, will find somewhere on our way home, before seeing my gp again on Monday. Perhaps I need to be more honest with her then.

I am glad you decided to stick it out @Bow 

Sounds like you and your daughter had a nice day today.

Hopefully it can continue that way.

💜💜

WIP
Senior Contributor

I'm also glad to here you are still away up the coast @Bow 

There's a few more days to go for you and your daughter to have good times and create quality memories.

💞💞

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance