Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Morning has broken

S1 has been incredibly hurt tonight. I can’t bare to watch the pain in his eyes. Why do people have to be so cruel?

There is nothing I can say or do to help so I’m going for a drive rather than stay home by myself.

I’m going to move out and let S2 live in this big house. S1 has his own home and Granny will downsize. 

My life is over, no need to be here now.

Worried about you @Eve7 😔💖

Are you sure you should be out driving this late at night? You have only just been cleared to drive again I think, after your fracture. Pleade be very careful dear Eve. Your life is far from over, and you are very important to so many.

Much love.

Emelia 💞

I’ll be safe @Emelia8  Im just going down to the beach for a quick look. It’s not far.

Please stay safe @Eve7 

You are very special to us here 👀👂🤞🤗💞💗

@Emelia8 @frog @Bow @WIP 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Oh @Eve7 I'm so sorry your S1 is hurting so bad. We HURT WITH THEM  - I 'get it. Would Getting away from S2 a couple days help? What's happening there? (sorry,vim not sure of the dynamics in your household), I just care about you.  I don't know why people have to be so cruel, and especially in families. Please don't put your worth in the hands of others, how old are these boys? Its hard but we must find our worth in God within "the Kingdom of God is within" Hang in there, get through tonight. My backs kiilling me so ive taken something strong and nodding off. Need you around to get through this month, please keep going. Deep breaths. Sorry, probably not making much sense, I'm really tired. Be strong. See you tomorrow

💙🙏💙🙏💙

@Emelia8 @Eve7 @Former-Member @Anastasia @Bow @frog 

💜

Dearest Eve,,

I am extremely concerned for you. How can any of us help? We care for you so much. You are loved here.   What are your boys up to?

i will be up and awake for hours yet. So I am sitting with you , quietly , ready to listen.

peri

@Eve7 do you want to talk about anything?
Im sorry things are tough for you and family. Do you think you can be safe or do you think it might be worth getting some help with the mh team or a helpline?

@Eve7 💙🦋💙

@Eve7 😔💓

@WIP @Peri @Former-Member @outlander @Anastasia 🌷🌻

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance