Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Morning has broken

morning @NatureLover @Peri @Emelia8 @Snowie @Sans911 and everyone passing through Heart

Thank you @Eve7  💖😊

I have been following your thread while away and am aware of you having been discharged from hospital, plus the ongoing challenges you continue to face.  But overall, I think you are doing really well, and huge kudo's to you for that. 👍  Things are just ticking along for me right now.  Eased somewhat to what it was 6 weeks ago, but still very difficult.  I guess life for me will always be difficult, as it is for so many here.

Good morning to you too @outlander  ... I know you are having your usual struggles, but commend you for doing all you can to get things as good as possible with regards to your physical health.  Must be a real challenge with all the limitations you face with food, as well as your Pop's many food preferances.

Hello @Snowie  .... I continue to follow your posts and am continually inspired by you.  Keep up the good work.

Hi @NatureLover ... I hope the pickle you believe yourself to be in, is being unpickled right this minute. I feel sure it will not be anywhere near as bad as you might be anticipating. 💖😊  Chin up beautiful. 💕

Emelia 🌸

@Emelia8 wrote:

Hi @NatureLover ... I hope the pickle you believe yourself to be in, is being unpickled right this minute. I feel sure it will not be anywhere near as bad as you might be anticipating. 💖😊  Chin up beautiful. 💕

Thanks for another smile at "unpickled"...I fear I am in the pickle anyway, though 😞 But I really appreciate your encouragement, thank you. @Emelia8 

I am so very sorry that you feel your life will always be difficult... Sadly it seems that way with people who have such great and ongoing trauma 😞 However, I continue to hope for a measure of healing for you, as much as is possible, and for others here in a similar situation too. 

Today has not been good.

Sorry to hear that @Eve7

Firstly ... Are you safe, or do you need assistance to keep you safe?  I know I dont have to tell you what you need to do if you do not feel safe and I'm confident that you will do whats required.

And once your immediate safety is established ... what can you do to remain safe?  What are your usual go-to things to remain safe, sound and sane?  Whatever it is, I would encourage you to do that now.

If company, someone to sit with you, or just a listening ear is what you need ... then I'm here for you.

Emelia 💕

@Eve7 💛

Thank you @Emelia8 

@Eve7 💛💛💛

There has been too much happening today and I’ve fluctuated between thinking I’ll get well and then lots of si. I don’t know that I will ever get out of this hole @outlander 

I feel such a failure with so much support.

Mental health is a bi**h to say the least @Eve7
Your only human you will stumble even with a world of support its the sucky nature of our brains sometimes.
Tomorrow might be better. Don't give up on yourself, i havent given up on you. Sitting with you on the good and on the bad days 💛💜💚

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance