Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Living with schizophrenia

Swimming and conscious breathing are very good things to do @Everan  sorry I can't offer much as my knowledge of schizophrenia is limited. Any thoughts  @Bill16 @Meowmy maybe ?  

Thanks @TAB. I really need to breathe when socializing as i just tighten up. 

dont know if its same @Everan but when used to get stressed and sitting could feel my upper back becoming more and more tense. Hope your days going okay, havent done much here today, going for a nap on my freshly washed sheets ok that I did haha Cat Happy

@TABby all means. Have a big one haha

just need to charge batteries a bit @Everan  its horrible and humid, body doesnt like it plus had a few things to sort out this morning, so sort of exceitement, now rest lol 

@Everan Hey Everen I agree with you whole heartedly. I find exercise really helps to stop me from over sleeping and makes me feel better about myself.  More calmer some how.  I find I forgive others readily otherwise I wouldnt be able to look at myself in the mirror. What I have to do is learn to forgive me.

Hey @Everan

It's hard that sort of thing.

Not impossible though. I think the best advice or practice I have ever used is exercise.

Hi @greenpea i read that while i was doing the shopping thanks for that support 🙂 As for the swimming it gives me a big appetite. And the mental process about forgiveness is difficult to understand.

Hey @Flying_Hams 

It is hard to oversome delusions that other people have bad thoughts and not like the situation so i have to break it down. I am in shape of my life doing so much exercise. Thanks 🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance