Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

Hi @WIP @DJMasters @Molliex
@TAB
Good morning to you all.
It is a nice day here tiooday. I am making some coffee and scrambled eggs

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

Now that sounds like a good morning indeed @Flying_Hams 

Watching an episode of The Mandalorian @DJMasters

Got the doors open for some fresh air

how are you this morning ? @DJMasters

Hi @Flying_Hams   sounds like today is a better day for you - nice to hear xx

Sounds good @Flying_Hams

@eth @TAB
G'day to you both

Hi @Flying_Hams just having smoko here . Easy day looks like

Smoko sounds good @TAB

I am actually watching the sbs doco about how they built the tunnels through Sydney. Lots of work and organising

I would still rather go for a swim at the beach than plan an infrastructure project log
@TAB
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance