Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

Not too bad thanks @MDT just at work

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

Hope it is okay for you tabs @TAB
When is smoko ?

@TABs OMG! your birthday again!!! you should have a joint party you and @MDT  a biggie. @Shaz51  and I are going to have a 60th party in 4 years time cannot wait! 😄

ha ha @greenpea@MDT@TAB Smiley Very HappyHeart

@MDT @TAB s

Advance Happy Birthday Wishes to Text a Friend

thanks pea @greenpea
Onya 🙂

Hey @MDT  mate, how is your Saturday night going

I'm just watching some awesome 80's movies. Brings back awesome memories

maybe @MDT  lol

Hey @TAB @Jacques
Feeling kinda low.

Just saw some friends which was nice. Its weird to be out.

I'm kinda sleepy and pensive atm about life.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance