Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

youre doing well @Flying_Hams Cat Happy enjoy your bbq

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

The hams abides @TAB
How was work?

..up and down @Flying_Hams  nearly got sh!ts at least once, hours o negative thoughts then nothing to do, but new(ok they take turns on roster) boss didnt seem bothered, they basically making jobs up for me think anyway, had to let it go and jumped on someone elses job,. day ended okay, How about you? 

Fair enough tabs
Sounds like a little bit of a clusterf*** @TAB

Yeah we had a meeting. Monthly thing. Apparently people are acting up and lots had to be reminded it wasn't a school yard. Lol

think thats sort of normal re my trade in maintenance situation when they outsource a lot of stuff @Flying_Hams  when things quiet, others have things to hang their name on most of time, like greasing and inspections, I either have something to do or not

well, did overhear that replacement for person am filling in  for was as good as hired a week ago , so when get to break this tiem may not be coming back who knows

Workplace politics isn't it @TAB

Yes work can be more about relationships wity boss/other workers than actual job @Flying_Hams

Monring @Flying_Hams How are you today my fren?  Hope you had a lovely BBQ dinner, makes me want to have one now, 🙂  Hope you have another Spring day 🙂

Morning @Flying_Hams. It's going to be a hot one here today, more like summer than spring. Hope you're well and have a good day ahead. 

Hi HH, How goes it? @Flying_Hams 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance