Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

Off to gym as I think it will help me sleep tonight and also lift my moods a bit too.
Will be meeting my friend there.
Not feeling great about tomorrow but have to do my best

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

read your notes @Flying_Hams 

Indeed tabs @TAB
Indeed

take it easy Hams @Flying_Hams 

The Hams Abides I guess TAB @TAB

it will be okay @Flying_Hams 

@Flying_Hams you will be fine tomorrow.  Remember one step at a time, and you got this 🙂  You are loved, You are valued and you will conquer this.

Thinking of you (thumbs up)

heyy @DJMasters my friend
Thank you for your support
I have spent most of today trying to occupy my mind with things.
Getting by slowly. IT's cold and wet outside too which may not help lol.
At least I am dry and warm.

I keep trying to fight my anxiety. Idk if it's working

@Flying_Hams wish you all the best for today...remember you got this.

Thanks @DJMasters
🙂
Gotta keep a level head i guess
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance