Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

greenpea
Senior Contributor

Keith Flint The Prodigy

RIP Keith one of my favourite bands .... great music .... so sad today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMbMKdOYRxk

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Keith Flint The Prodigy

🙁 that's really sad @greenpea, especially if they were one of your favourite bands. One of my favourite musicians died last year and I felt shattered. I was surprised by how much it impacted me at the time but their music and what it represented meant (and still means) a lot to me. It can really hit you when something like this happens. Hope you're OK ❤

hi @greenpea it is very sad and well before his time. He was so young.

I love live music and have recently joined a group who sees live music locally (in my city) so I feel that is a step in the right direction, it's good to support the young up and coming artists and they are not half bad.

Thanks for starting this thread, it's important.

Hope in time you can enjoy his legacy that lives on.

Saw them live in the 90's underground rave scene- he was coming down into the crowd & going right up to people's faces, myself included, spinning them right out- he was INTENSE & they were WILD! @greenpea

I didn't know that @greenpea. I used to like dancing to the prodigy when i was in my teens. Thanks for the heads up.

Terribly sad 😞 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance