Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: I want to go home

That's good you got through the night. Understandable you didn't sleep well. That's good you had a positive meeting with the doctor and are going to get a support group. Fingers cross you like it and find it really helpful.

Sorry to hear you're stuck in hospital on an order @redheaded. It's a horrible feeling knowing that you can't leave. Try to be as polite as possible and xo everything they ask you to do. It's the only way I know to get out sooner. I've been involuntarily hospitalised many times so I've got a reasonable idea of how you must be feeling.
Take care and hopefully you'll be able to get out soon. Hugzzz 🎶

So now I'm angry, I just got a copy of my order for my tribunal next week . I don't agree with any of it, the Dr didn't even consult me. It seems like they just copied and pasted it from my orders last year. It doesn't even make sense let alone mention why I attempted suicide. Fuck the stupid Dr. Fuck the stupid hospital.
I want to go home.

@Kurra thanks for your words.

Stupid other creepy patient, you're a perve, leave me alone.
Former-Member
Not applicable

Sorry haven't been in contact for a while. How's everything going. Told that creepy person to get lost yet?

Has your order form been changed to tell the truth yet? Hope things are improving or you are at least getting more sleep.

I haven't seen a Dr yet. @Former-Member
things are pretty shit. I hate it here. The drs are out to get me.
Former-Member
Not applicable

When do you think you will be able to see a doctor? I doubt the doctors are out to get you. They go through so many years of study because they want to help people. That's there passion. Sadly the government and funding system puts a strain on the good they want to do and sadly it effects everyone.

Are you at least getting sleep? Is there anyone your not minding to talk to or you keeping to yourself?

I'm having a meeting with the drs and my case manager this afternoon.
The doctors are in league with the aliens to hurt me, I don't trust them.
I usually sleep but tonight the aliens will do bad things if I go to sleep
@Former-Member
Former-Member
Not applicable

That's good you got a meeting with them tomorrow. Be good to express your thoughts and how you feel they can support you.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance