Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I’m crying 😢

@Queenie  I’m sorry you’re feeling so terrible and scared with the voices in your head. Pls take care. Hope you can find someone that you can talk to. 

Hugs ❤️

@Queenie  I am sorry things are so horrible and stressful for you at the moment. the voices really need to learn how to be nice for a while. as for good helplines I have not found any that are good with voices but that said there might be some i dont know of. are you able to get in contact with any of your professionals in the next week or so? perhaps it is time to ask around for some extra support if that is something that has been helpful in the past. 

I see my gp on Friday @Eden1919  but not holding out for help from her. As far as mental health goes, she’ll do scripts for medication I already have but nothing else.

I never did find an appropriate helpline... sigh 😔 

Hey @rockypug , my notifications weren’t working so I didn’t know to check my email. So sorry 🥺😢

@Queenie  I am sorry that is super frustrating I have had trouble finding GP's that are good with mental health issues, likewise the helpline issue is difficult to manage. I hope you are going ok today. 

I’m doing about the same @Eden1919.

I’m going into respite next week to see if I can have a break and regroup.

respite next week sounds like a good idea @Queenie I really hope you find it helpful. im sorry things are so tough for you, life is really unfair sometimes 😞
hugs Heart

@Queenie  I hope respite is helpful for you and we are always hear to listen even if we can't be right there with you. 

Hey There,

Im sorry I have no advice for you.  I just wanted to say that what you said completely resonates with me.  

Things having gone down hill recently and I do this whole cry things when I'm alone too, just this morning I shopping and crying, your right its hummiliating.  Whats worse if knowing that its stupid and not being able to stop.

I also I guess have a directly little secret of a imaginary life where I guess things are better.  I have done this for as long as I can remember.  I can spend days just in my head, living something thats not real.

I feel crazy that I would rather live a life in my head than sort our my own shit.

Thank you for sharing, reading your post at least made me feel a little less insane.

@Timyss  Welcome to the forums. 💕💕💕💕

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance