Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Phoenix_Rising
Senior Contributor

I am riding a wave

Hi,

I am super super strugggling right now - triggered by an email from my damn psychologist. Spent an hour with my awesome GP and managed to make her cry. I will not die today because I don't want to make her cry more. But I am super struggling. I know it is a wave. I know it will pass. Can someone please ride the wave with me? I don't need to talk about what's going on and I don't need any advice or suggestions. I simply need someone to ride the wave with me so that I don't feel so alone; @Former-Member @Faith-and-Hope @utopia @Zoe7 @Former-Member @Appleblossom

riding the wave.jpg

29 REPLIES 29

Re: I am riding a wave

You've got it @Phoenix_Rising ❣

Here with you ....

❤️💕🐢  🤗💐

Here with you too @Phoenix_Rising Heart

I am also here riding it alongside you @Phoenix_Rising 🙂 Heart

animals-Surfing-Dolphins-Jeffreys-Bay.jpeg

*Zoe sits on the rocks - as she is not a very good swimmer - and watches her friend @Phoenix_Rising ride the waves. Zoe knows that Phoenix will eventually ride those waves to shore as she has told her before that they both have a 100% survival rate of getting through each day. She wants her little turtle loving friend to keep that in her mind as the waves become still water and she can float again*

*Zoe blows up her turtle floatie just in case @Phoenix_Rising needs to borrow it*

@Zoe7 Thank you for forcing me to do the opposite action thing. Super super super struggling with suicidal ideation...can't help but giggle at turtle-shaped floatie...brain thinks I'm happy when I'm really not...feel nice feeling inside amidst the storm.

@Lunar Thank you for riding with me. Who are all those others in the picture? This wave is suddenly looking very crowded. I don't do crowds Smiley Happy

And this is just soooo gorgeous .... ❣

image.jpeg

I think that may just be payback for all the times you have done the same to me.... It's really hard to be so so SUPER sad when you keep making me laugh...I still have an indent on the floor where I fell on it the other night ROTFL thanks to your frivolities - and the image of NikNik swimming in the oversized jar of Nutella Smiley Happy

@Phoenix_Rising

The turtle floaty also made me lol @Zoe7 !

Ohhh sorry about that @Phoenix_Rising I got excited and thought we could be a forum pod but I get it, completely crowded! I like the turtle riding the wave whilst we watch you from the sand maintaining safety first 🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance