Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Flying_Hams
Community Guide

Enough

The hardest part? Seeing and knowing all these people and making them happy and laugh. Yet it does nothing for me.

Trying all this time and yet barely taking a step. 

I've been dealt a good hand and yet I always fold.

Since I was a kid I've always been afraid. The first day of kindy up until this very moment. 

Alone. Cold. Tortured.

7 REPLIES 7
TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Enough

..hamso ... @Flying_Hams ...
TAB
Senior Contributor

Talk to a human @Flying_Hams things getting a bit tangled there sounds. Be Good. :angry_face_with_horns:

@Flying_Hams 

Being dealt a good hand does not mean that life is easy ot there wont be lots challenges. 

It does not mean that you are not allowed to feel or be unsure of things or make a mistake here and there along with all the great things you do achieve.

Smiley Happy

Some people think the art of life is being able to hold the anxiety and keep walking ... you get to sit down and have a good night sleep here & there ....

Smiley Happy

BryanaCamp
Senior Contributor

Hi @Flying_Hams 

sorry to hear you're going through a rough patch

I totally relate to faking it in social situations, making people happy whilst feeling no connection to them and no positive emotions within myself. It's exhausting and depressing and I feel more isolated than ever afterwards.

Don't be too hard on yourself, you're a great person

You're not alone

Let us know how you're doing today, sending you good vibes.Cat Happy

Thanks @BryanaCamp @TAB

I have woken up as flat as a tack. I'm catching up with a friend for brunch still.

I'm going to try and avoid hospital today. But not 100% on that.

I'm chilling in the local area because it's inner city. So I'll visit some book shops and shops and drink a coffee and read. Just hang about really. See what khappens.

Thanks for checking in

Hope your day went ok @Flying_Hams , good to take things one day at a time.

Hang in there & let us know how you're going when you feel up to it 

hey @BryanaCamp I will tag on my main thread
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance