Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Darkness

Hi @Former-Member 

Sending you some love with lots of glitter hoping that you eventually slept and have a magical day today xxx

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Good morning nikki. I am so sorry I didn't see your posts yesterday and early this morning. I was asleep through all of it. 
I am so sorry my love. 
@Former-Member 

how you doing this morning? Did you manage any sleep last night? What are your plans for today?

@Former-Member wrote:

@NatureLover , sending you some love light and heaps of hugs my wonderful friend

Thank you, sweet @Former-Member  🧡

Sending you heaps of hugs back...and hoping the monster keeps from bothering you. Your paint room is awesome 🙂

(It's like the room where your pain turns to paint 🙂 )

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Honey I am so sorry about yesterday. I hope you are not upset with me. 😞

@Former-Member 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Of course I am not upset with you Mel. I went to reply to your first message this morning but hubby was ready to go shopping so couldn't as I cant do it while the car is moving as it makes me sick. Then for soke stuipt reason we decided to go to Spotlight and Ikea... What a mistake people every at Spotlight and no socila distancing, noisy kids, loud music, even though I had to walk around spotligth with my headsets on (a good sign I am not coping) we decided to get it doen quickly at Ikea so I suggested we serpate and meet at the chekout. Mistake because again no won social distancing at the dam entrance and every man and his dog seemed to be wantin glass whci h is where I was..... Meltdoow alarm barely made it back to the car and  it; taken me nearly  an hour half to get me sh*t together enough tl reply to anuone. Love you meaps my love @Lee82  

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Honey you need to take a breath. I can see that you are having a panic attack. You need to sit back and think about what you achieved today. That is amazing being around all those people at spotlight and ikea. It was tough but you persevered and made it. A pat on the back is in order. 
so proud of you honey. 
love you so very much. 
@Former-Member 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Love you heaps girl. I had a very quick nap, so tired today which hasn't helped only got 4 hours sleep last night. How is your day going my love? I was meant to be in my paint room today putting things back and getting ready to enjoy my space again. Gotta get me some more sleep so I can get back down there. @Lee82 

@Schitzo , my room isn't finished yet but I will post some pics when it is, going to be amazing

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Lee82 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Just walked through the house and covered every mirror I passed. I am so sick of looking at the tried pathetic shell of a person I have become. My eyes have sunken, I have the biggest dark circles around my eyes, I have put on so much weight and I no longer have ankles. there is nothing left

to give at this point. Please forgive me if I am

not around very much, it takes energy I just don't have. I am so worried about a couple of you I know it's not helping me in anyway. 

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Oh honey that truly breaks my heart. You are the most beautiful person I have ever met in my life. I can understand not liking what you see in the mirror because I also don't like to look in the mirror and I try and avoid them as much as possible. 
I love you so very much and I hate that you feel that way about yourself my love. 
I am here to sit with you if you want the company. 
@Former-Member 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance