Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Darkness

I hope you are both OK, @Former-Member  and @Lee82 ...

I'm sorry that your sessions with Nat (not sure which one of the 2 Nats) are so incredibly difficult, Nikki 😞

Please be safe, both of you... Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

Please Mel can you let me know you are as ok as you can be. @Lee82 

Lee82
Senior Contributor

I am so sorry my love. I have been asleep most of the morning. I am as safe as I can be but I am not doing good at all/

@Former-Member 

how you doing hun?

Former-Member
Not applicable

I already knew you wouldn't be good today, I am happy you have been sleeping though. How bad did the monster get last night? What are you doing for the rest of the day?

I am exhausted as normal, but I had my niece and nephew here this morning with their 8 week old son Kyson. My neighbour is doing her wedding dress alterations. They are getting married in November. So I am extra tried now, Hubby has just gone to work so I will rest for a couple of hours I think.  Mood swings are shocking today and the monster is lurking in the corner waiting for a moment of weakness. 

Please keep yourself safe my love @Lee82 

@NatureLover , sending you some love light and heaps of hugs my wonderful friend

I hope whatever you are doing today I hope it comes easily and you find moments of sunshine in your day

@outlander @Anastasia @Emelia8  @Eve7  @Zoe7  @Schitzo @frog (happy birthday for yesterday my friend) @TAB @MDT @Ant7  @Shaz51  @Maggie  @Snowie @Judi9877 @Lostandalone 

Lee82
Senior Contributor

naww...would have been beautiful holding a 8 weeks old baby. Did you kidnap him for the morning? 

You have to tell the monster to f**k off and leave you alone babe. 

I don't have any plans for the rest of the day. Hoping to just sleep the day away. I managed to keep the monster away last night. First time in a very long time. I just have no energy, no motivation, no want anymore. I am done. 

i love you to infinity and beyond, always and forever ❤️
@Former-Member 

@Former-Member 💙

@Lee82 💚

@NatureLover 💜

@outlander ❤️

@Emelia8 🌸

@Eve7 🌷

@Zoe7 🌞

@greenpea 💚

Love to you all...still away with my boy xxx

Hello to everyone popping by xxx

Former-Member
Not applicable

You are not done my love, you are going to hold on for your boys, your brother and me. Keep that hope that one day we maybe able to meet. But in saying that I completely understand that feeling of being done because that is where I am as well. 

Before all of this I would have stolen him but right now I don't have the energy for that. Missing my friend so much, I know that I am going to be asleep soon my eyes are burning and heavy. Love you 3000, to infinity and beyond Always @Lee82 CCE251FB-2D65-4325-AC2F-23BE35D542DA.jpeg

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Hope you are having a wonderful time my love. 
Great memories to make and cherish. 
@Anastasia 💗

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Loving his little giraffe outfit..😍

I am sorry your feeling that way too my love. It is not a great place to be at the moment. I am holding on as much as I can I just feel like there is no more anyone can do. I fear there are no new therapies to try and that I am at the end of the rope. 
i hope you are able to rest hun and hope you get up feeling better. 
love you always. 
@Former-Member 

Hye @Lee82, it sounds like you are holding on today, even though you're not feeling a lot of hope. I'm so sorry you are sitting with that today. You mentioned planning to sleep today if you can, so I hope you at least can get a good rest 🌻

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance