Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Darkness

Unfortunately yes, we had walked about ten minutes from hme😔 I am angry right now that is the main emotion but it's good because it keeps everything away. I don't feel anything when I am this angry 

I am glad you are not dizzy anymore and can focus better. @Lee82 

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Is this nikki? I can understand why you are angry hun. That would have been very unsettling. 
@Former-Member 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Yep the one and only 😂 @Lee82 

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Hey gorgeous. You feeling better now babe? 
@Former-Member 

Former-Member
Not applicable

No Mel, Shadow amd the monster decided to play and I am sore. No medical needed. I am just useless and beyond a joke of a human. Meds have finally started to kick in so I will be asleep soon thank god. @Lee82 

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Oh honey I am so so sorry to hear that. Please don't say you are useless and a joke babe. That hurts my heart. You are one of the most beautiful brave kind hearted person I know. That is the absolute truth. You have been through unimaginable pain but you still carry on. You have raised 3 beautiful kids and have been able to live a pretty normal life. That is amazing my love. Things are really rough at the moment but I know you can make it through to the other side. You just have to keep believing and stay strong. 
I love you unconditionally and will forever and day. 
@Former-Member ❤️

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Is Sean home? 
@Former-Member 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Yes @Lee82 

@Former-Member @Lee82 💕💕
Former-Member
Not applicable

I am sorry my love, this a side of me that I don't particularly want to put you through having to deal with. I haven't been this angry in years and I am not a nice person at this point. So I will see if your up later and we can chat if I am in a better mood. This Nikki isn't the one you don't want to know. 

Love you goodnight @Lee82 

@outlander 💖💖💖💖

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance