Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Re: Darkness

I have spoken to a helpline. I am so very tired. I have organised for mum to have the boys for a couple hours when Jules drops them off. I just can't deal with anything right now. I am going to try and have a sleep in my car. Don't feel like going home just yet. Will check in again later. 
@Emelia8 @outlander @NatureLover @Shaz51 

Thank you everyone for your support. 💗

love you always my sis. ❤️ @Former-Member ❤️

Thanks for the update, @Lee82 . You must be exhausted. I'm glad you got through to the helpline. Happy to support you Heart you're really going through it 😞

Former-Member
Not applicable

I did you your diamond painting and I love them. I have been able to touch my Harry Potter one in months. We have had a fine day but the winds have been dam cold. I am glad @Lee82  had you and the others around this afternoon both of us are very blessed to have such a wonderful supportive family here. 

My sil is about to leave so we can have some dinner and get ready for bed. Sending you loving hugs my friend. @Emelia8 

Former-Member
Not applicable

💝🌸 @Lee82 🌸💝 please be safe

Lee82
Senior Contributor

I am back home and my boys are here with me. I am safe for now and I am still exhausted. I am so sorry to you all for worrying you. I feel terrible. I should not have mentioned anything to start with. I hope everyone's night has been nice and relaxing. 
@NatureLover @Emelia8 @outlander @Shaz51 

💙💜💚💛

i hope you are ok my love @Former-Member ❤️

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thank you for checking in my love. Can we talk about what happened this afternoon tomorrow and only if you want to. I am ok very very tried and am already in bed hopefully for the night.  I am still extremely worried about you Mel, please do all you can to stay safe until we can talk again. I always carry you in my heart but tonight I will hold you a little tighter and remember "I won't let go". Love you so very much honey. 💝 @Lee82 

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Thank you gorgeous. I need someone to hold me tight right now. I hope you can get some rest and that you are able to stay asleep all night babe. 
will talk to you tomorrow.

love you with all my heart sis. 💗

@Former-Member  

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey @Lee82 , not having a good day so won't be here much at all sorry. I really hope you kept yourself safe last night. Love ya heaps

Hi @Former-Member  ... I've been watching out for you today, hoping you were okay.

Sounds like its not a good day though, and I'm disappointed for you.  I hope things improve soon.

Kindest thoughts and lots of love being sent your way, and another angel to help watch over you.

Please take care, all of you.

Thinking of you too @Lee82 💕

Emelia 🌸

Image result for an angel to watch over you

Lee82
Senior Contributor

I am so sorry to hear that my love. Really hoping you feel better soon. Will be thinking of you today.

love you 3000, to infinity and beyond ❤️
@Former-Member 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance