Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Checking In

hello my sister @oceangirl Heart

how are you xx

we find out the results of mr shaz`z sunspots biopys on friday xx

You must be missing the horses by now @outlander 

@utopia surprisingly im not really missing it much. just added something extra to my day and income I guess.

I will get back to guys tomorrow @outlander @utopia @Shaz51 @TAB @Adge 

I have a headache and just wanting to read over the posts - a bit too tired to respond. I hope you understand. Good night all and sweet dreams...

Hi my beautiful sister

@Shaz51I'm getting there- just a bit tired atm. How are you? Hope Mr Shaz gets good news on Friday... xx

Fingers crossed here too my sister @oceangirl  xx 

I am very similar to you - in how people affect us. I am trying to become more resilient and avoid people that cause me stress etc. It is hard in the work environment or any environment. Sorry your friends were not more understanding of your situation. I am learning to get new skills but my biggest assest is my ability to read people and to predict what they are going to do. People are quite complex at times- I prefer to hang with people who want to have a good life without dramas. We just have to go with the flow and put these pushy people in their place- I am learning. But most of the time its better not to say anything and walk away... you can't reason with people like this @TAB 

@Shaz51My mum has to have a scan on the 29th

Will be thinking of you and your mum @oceangirl 

Is your mum OK xxxx 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance