Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Checking In

hi @oceangirl @Flying_Hams @Meowmy hows your days been?

@Meowmy sorry to hear about your anxiety attacks, im glad that your in the process of trying new things out though. i hope the meds are helpful and without those pesky side effects.

Hey @outlander

I posted up on my other thread but yes not a bad day at all thanks 🙂 just ate dinner and settled in for tonight. Might watch cycling

How are you?

@outlander Hey, thank you for care and support. Hope you are going well. My anxiety go ups and downs. I have been able to finish my working week okay. I had to leave early twice and took time off due to severe anxiety. May be the new meds are working a bit.lol.

Hope everything is good for you, take care.

@oceangirl  hey how are you going? Hope things are going well for me. It is a constant battle with my anxiety and MI . I am okish. Just wanted t say Hi.. take care.

@MeowmyGreat to hear from you & thank you for the message. Sorry to hear of your struggles with your MI- I know its not easy. I am not too bad but feeling a bit tired. Hope you have a great night & Sunday.

Image result for flowers

@oceangirl Thanks darling. Hope you have a great weekend.

@Meowmy @Flying_Hams @outlander @BlueBay @Doglover @TAB @BlueBay @Shaz51 @Zoe7   and everyone else following along...

I'm still struggling and not in a good place atm. I saw my surgeon today and I have healed very well from my surgery. That is great but my mental health is not the best. I am still really tough on myself and not sure why. I just feel like I don't have a voice. 

A voice with who?
@oceangirl

People around you?

@oceangirl Hey ocean girl. Glad to hear you have healed well from surgery. Think it’s very hard to get out of deep depression alone. I was very depressed earlier in the year around April. Then I just focused on small pleasures, changed meds several times. I am better now. Hope you can find ways out of low moods soon. Take care.

@Flying_HamsJust the way I feel- it is with a health professional. I don't feel the best when I am around him. I may change to see someone else. I need to work with someone I am comfortable with.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance