Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Checking In

Your welcome my sister @Appleblossom Heart

I'm a bit better tonight, I had water leak late this afternoon at my place, not on my property but the nature strip- council's responsibility. They came and fixed quite quickly. I was worried the pipe would burst. They were out fixing within the hour and it took them just over one hour to fix it. 

Thank you for brightening my evening and putting a smile on my face- you're a sweet heart. @outlander Smiley Happy

your welcome @oceangirl Heart

Those things happen and its best when its a quick fix. 

Smiley Happy

My new ceramic ensuite basin is shiny and white.  It was a cheap one and disgusting as the plastic was stained. My house is cleaner and tidier as son is nesting too ... so we are upping the clean factor together.

@oceangirl How long til you go away?

Heart

@outlander 

Heart

That's an impressive timeframe for a council repair @oceangirl! Glad you're feeling better Smiley Happy 

I thought the right thing was to ring the council- and yes it is good when it was resolved so quickly.

Its about 4 months until I go away, I'm looking forward to it @Appleblossom 

Good on you for calling them. @oceangirl  Probably stopped a lot of wastage.

Smiley HappySmiley Happy

Its good having those things to look forward to.  Subtly lifts the spirits. 

I have a week in July and just booked a week in Sept. I dont do many trips but find other ways ...

@AppleblossomI am glad you have your son their with you. Which state are you in?

Smiley HappyHeart @Appleblossom Where are you going away to? 

@Appleblossom I find other ways to lift my spirits too- I enjoy the simple/little things in life. What helps you feel better? 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance