Forums Home

Lived Experience Forum

Acceptance, connection, support. Share the journey.

Safe, anonymous discussion for people living with mental illness, moderated 24/7 by mental health professionals.

Read the community guidelines
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Checking In

@Ali11Thank you for checking in- thats a lovely thing to do and I really appreciate it. It wouldn't hurt to talk to someone but I really need to unwind and I have a few things to do before bed. I am feeling a bit nervous more so about how I will feel tomorrow and if I get a good night sleep. The traffic is quite busy where I live so I will have to leave a bit early. As you can tell I am not a morning person- I tend to sleep not so good when I know I have to get up early. I am hoping once I get there, I should be okay and I might actually feel better and it will be lovely to be around people too.

Highlighted

Wishing you a somewhat peaceful night @oceangirl and a good day tomorrow. We're sure you are going to be ok. Heart

Ah okay @oceangirl

Well that sounds like a good idea my friend. I trust you will get a solution. You are a smart cookie mate

@Ali11 @Hamsolo01 

I'm hoping tomorrow will be a better day

Fingers crossed they can assist me in some way

That's the spirit @oceangirl

Onwards and upwards as they say Smiley Happy @Hamsolo01 What are your plans for the next few days Hams?

Tomorrow just gotta over the materials for my election role on Saturday. Working atthe polling place
Then also just gonna write tomorrow OG @oceangirl

Just playing fifa19 atm OG @oceangirl

looks nice @oceangirl re pic

For urgent assistance, call: