Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Back again checking in

Thank you @NatureLover  the pancakes were nice my son and I enjoyed them. 
Can't lift my mood, so tired of this. I feel like it is always going to be this way. I don't want to do this anymore. 

@Lilly6  I'm glad the pancakes were a hit. 🙂

@Lilly6 wrote:

Can't lift my mood, so tired of this. I feel like it is always going to be this way. I don't want to do this anymore. 

It won't always be this way, @Lilly6 ...remember you had a good patch up until the last few days. I can understand how totally sick of feeling depressed you are, though. Sending you much empathy (I've experienced extended SI and severe depression too) and care...

Hey there @Lilly6, just wondering how you are feeling today? Heart

@NatureLover Thank you but my thoughts keep going to something they shouldn't. It is tiring. 

Hi @nashy  I felt ok today but tonight is a different story and I am thinking I shouldn't be here. 

@Lilly6 are you ok?

@Lilly6 wrote:

Hi @nashy  I felt ok today but tonight is a different story and I am thinking I shouldn't be here. 

@Lilly6  I am sorry to read this. You posted it 7 hours ago...how are you feeling now? 

No. Not ok at all. 

Hi @NatureLover  I don't feel ok at all, feel done. 

Oh no, @Lilly6  😞

Can you take some steps to stay safe? You probably don't want to do that...but I really hope you can. The SI feelings will pass, like they have passed before. I hope you can hang on till they do...

Sending you a big warm gentle hug @Lilly6 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance