Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

Toby does the same @Boonana he always looks like a sandy mop when we finish on the beach so he would need a bath too. Lucky for me he doesn't mind the bath and just sits in the tub while I wash him - he has been like that since he was a puppy when I bathed him every week. Now he is lucky to get a bath every couple of months lol

It has been great catching up with you tonight and you have done some great work talking through things and making a plan for tomorrow. I look forward to hearing how it goes and maybe a picture of a sandy Eddie too. Take care Hon. Catch you tomorrow.

😊

Hey @Faith-and-Hope Are you around Hon - I'm still up and think it will be a while before I can sleep tonight.

Hi all I'm just passing through. I'm starting to get a migraine. 

Hi @Zoe7 .  Here now ..... all the baby dragons piled into the art space for a while.  I haven’t had a chance to catch up on the thread yet.

Hi @oceangirl.  That’s no good.  Do you have migraine meds for it. 

That is so good having them all there together with you Hon - so nice to spend that little bit of time with them all @Faith-and-Hope 

Been a bit of a full-on night so had meds late - still not at all sleepy.

I have gone back to my sculpture project for a little while @Zoe7 , wanting to reach an appropriate point to put it down again ...... so I will be here for a bit.

Are you at uni tomorrow or do you have the rest of this week off @Faith-and-Hope ?

All the best with Milo’s surgery @oceangirl , and I hope the migraine passes quickly with the water you’re drinking.

We are on a break this week @Zoe7 .  It’s giving me time to catch up again.

That is really great for you then @Faith-and-Hope and you will have your Easter with all your baby dragons there as well - so something to look forward to. I really need to get this papier mache echidna started so tomorrow will be a cleaning day for me - I have put it off for long enough. I actually feel a little better tonight than I have been feeling but super drained from earlier - that is most likely why I am still up - those thoughts going through my own mind to deal with - but I am doing okay ...working through it.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance