Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

@Zoe7 - I'm hoping that your work day is giving you some reprieve from what is happening in your heart & mind, and here. Thinking of you, sitting & waiting in this place when time heals. 💗

Thinking of you @Zoe7 

Related image

Love you @Zoe7   HeartHeartHeart

You have lots of support here.  I am so sorry for what you are going through.  I see you.  I hear you.  I'm holding space for you xxx

Me too @Zoe7 ❣️

Posting images on another thread for you ......

@Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member  @eth @frog @Sans911 @Appleblossom @Shaz51 @greenpea @Snowie @Teej @CheerBear @Flying_Hams @Owlunar @BlueBay @Former-Member @outlander and all those who visit here.

Today I was told that it is very likely that I will be staying at the same school for the next 2 terms of the year. It is also a very real possibility that I will be taking one of the 1/2 classes next term. Despite this being what I wanted I presently cannot get excited about it but thought I should let you all know as I did say as soon as I found out anything I would.

Can't reply to the multitude of tags individually so hoping this post reaches all those that have tagged me over the last few days. I do really appreciate the support but still finding it extremely difficult being here Heart

Thanks for the update @Zoe7. I'm pleased for you. 💜 ❤️ 💙 💜 💙 💜 💙 💜

Its good to see you @Zoe7  thank you for the update. Sounds really good and my fingers are still  crossed youll definently remain at that school. Sending extra hugs ❤❤

Thanks for the update, I am so happy for you. Hope tomorrow is a great day for you. Thinking of you @Zoe7 

Woo-hoo @Zoe7 🎉

Soooo pleased for you about that Hon.  Giant hugs 💚💐💕

@Zoe7  Zoe7 your post has made my day :Dxxxxxx congratulations on your news that is fabulous goes to show how much you are valued in real life as well as online. Don't ever forget how much you are loved on Sane. We love our butterfly. Yours always lil peaxxxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance