Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

@eth and everyone, just realised I'm getting a bit sore sitting in this chair for so long. Need to take a break from the forum. Great chatting this morning, thanks to all who were here. Heart

@Mazarita @eth @Faith-and-Hope @outlander @utopia

thank you ladies....

I didn't realise that you were twins..mazarita and eth....

my twin and self are fraternal ...we do have times where we have felt ..known something about the other...done things separately....miles apart...without knowing...only to discover later have done the same thing on the same day without knowing...

they do say that you can build a similar connection with someone...I believe that if you are self aware as you both are...you have spoken with each other for some time now and built a strong bond....being open to any concept....allows experiences that others would not believe...

hope faith that your results come back clear....I have also had several removed ..one that was changing...so they went back in and dug a larger area...that was a long time ago...

I have not had time to be checked again thoroughly....as you say needs to be kept an eye on...

Time for me to go off-line and deal with some irl tasks I've put off.  Updating payment details on insurance and that sort of thing.

Hope today goes well for you all @Sophia1 @Mazarita @Faith-and-Hope @outlander @utopia @Exoplanet @greenpea @Shaz51 and everyone else who drops in here today.  I'll probably be back later.

Maybe if I start @outlander you will see what Im doing and if you want to you can join in later..... ???

Ill get a drawing of a head or something down in one minute and write some words down on how I want the week to go a little later on today

What your doing is awesome with just putting paint to canvas, I wish I have that confidence......

Baack to the assignment @Decadian or @Appleblossom do you know of anything about Sociology? I'm writing about Foundationalism......Mum told me a few days ago that Im not clever enough to do it......thats sad but I still want to try and do it because I've enrolled in it 

Hi @Sophia1, was going offline just at the time you posted your last message about twin connections. I love that you see @eth and I that way, thank you. Woman Happy

Hi @PeppiPatty, sorry to hear your mum is being unhelpful towards you, as usual. Very glad you are such a gutsy person that you will proceed with the subject anyway. I believe you are clever enough to do it, in fact I think sociology could be right up your alley. Also cool you are doing some drawing and writing as well. Woman Happy

I've slept again after chatting this morning. Lots of sleep over the past couple of days. Waiting now to hear from my friend in about an hour. May go over there after that, depending on how she is. Her back is still in crisis and she's having xrays and chiropractic treatment. She had to sleep sitting up last night due to it.

@eth, weird thing with the dreams I was telling you about. When I went back to sleep this morning, that same dream continued! 

Hope the afternoon is unfolding gently and kindly for all. Heart

@Mazarita @PeppiPatty @Sophia1 @Faith-and-Hope @outlander @Exoplanet  @greenpea  seems like there's a long lag on notifications today.  I'm just now seeing posts from hours ago.

Hope today has gone well for you all so far.

@eth Perpetual spinach sounds like a good idea.  I have trouble growing basil .. tho I love it ...darn snails ...

Yeah the bills need to be paid.

@PeppiPatty I am sorry your mother is so disrespectful.  She has not processed your situation in a mature way ... IMO

You go for it. Cleverness and study are often open to many country&urban myths.  If you feel interested and you like it ... my guess is you will be fine.  You do stick at things so take it as slow as you need ... given your family responsibilities... tell your mum one of your family responsibilities is managing her bad form.

I met a guy on a train very professional fellow and he was telling me about his daughter with many brain related med issues, but she is good at finshing assignments and got into optometry course.  He was confident she would be good at the work as it is clear and she is good and friendly with people.

Foundationalism .... nah ... I prefer the Isaac Asimov sf trilogy meself.  I will google it.

Take Care ALL @Mazarita @Sophia1 @Faith-and-Hope

@Exoplanet

I am glad solving the fence issue has become a positive thing.  I am sure your pitty will love you for his freedom ... with decent respectable limits ... hee hee ...

Its a good thing in life when a problem has been grappled with and a solution found.

Cheers to you & your chunk of muscle pet .. pity he can erect the fence himself..lol

Lovely to see you around.

Apple

Thanks @PeppiPatty that would be good re your art
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance