Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Faith-and-Hope
Community Guide

Word for the Day - Comfort or Play

Hey @outlander @Sans911 @Nay69 @Appleblossom ..... here you go ....

Word for tomorrow is Green ..... see what you can do with it for the day .....

Tag others who you think might like to either hug a word to them for the day, or distract with it to give them something new to focus on ....

💚💐

@Zoe7  @Teej @Former-Member @Kurra @Shaz51 @Former-Member @TAB @Former-Member @Adge @Determined @utopia @soul @Maggie @Former-Member @Crazy_Bug_Lady 

1,082 REPLIES 1,082

Re: Word for the Day - Comfort or Play

Love it. @outlander & @Faith-and-Hope

My favourite colour.  Wearing a huge green cosy cardigan atm

Smiley Happy

This is right up your ally @greenpea! Should be easy pea-sy green-y haha

Sounds nice and warm! @Appleblossom

Haha @Sans911

Hey @Faith-and-Hope@outlander@Appleblossom@Sans911, and anyone joining this thread. What a lovely idea, and what a great way to start with the colour green. For me today, it will remind me of so much of nature, especially of the nurturing presence of plant life and trees. Heart

@outlander@Faith-and-Hope@Mazarita@Sans911@Appleblossom and everyone 'green' aye ..... hmmm well stating the obvious that would be 'ME!" :).

I love green I don't have any coloured clothing in green as it doesn't suit me BUT I have been eating heaps of green lettuce in my salads. So that is my contribution to green today 😛 xxxx

Green is supposed to be the colour for luck and good fortune in German culture. I used to wear it until a sorta ex/friend said it was like trying to blend in lol. Ok Black, purple, mauve favourite colours to wear

Green is the colour for Ireland. I'm looking out at so many shades of green in the garden in front of me. Different shapes and sized leaves. A calm colour for me. I'll check out other greens throughout my day. Thanks for the rag.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance