Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: With coffee .... without coffee. A place for us coffee lovers and coffee!

Thankyou @Molliex that coffee looks good. Good morning from one brain fog to another..💜💜👍👍

am I too late for that cuppa @Molliex Smiley Very Happy

hello @Maggie , @greenpea , @Former-Member , @Gazza75 , @LadyleahRDBloom , @Smc Heart

Hi @Shaz51 , perfect timing for an afternoon cuppa, don't you think? How's your day going? 

love to have one @Molliex 

quiet day today , had the afternoon off

one little job this morning

and then helped my mum

and nothing now

how are you

Quiet day sounds good @Shaz51 . I'm at work today. I'm not so well at the moment, the SI are really strong.. just keeping quiet and getting through my day the best I can. Going to the gym after work, that usually helps me feel a bit better.

one step at a time my friend @Molliex 

hugs and walking with you Heart

71397070_3255755391163711_1207619188726693888_n.jpg

Hi @Owlunar ,

Not sure if you have seen this diamond painting I did a while back.  I've been meaning to send it to you for a while as I thought you could bump into one of these fellas in your travels.  I'm going to frame it up and give it to my brother for Xmas.  He's so diffucult to find stuff for, but, I know he doesn';t have one of these! 🙂

Hope you are having a good day and this brings you a little smile 🙂

frogcomplete.jpg

@Former-Member @BryanaCamp 

That's a beautiful painting @Gazza75  - I think it's a green tree frog that lives in jungles where it's so humid they don't have to lay their eggs in water and they are safer on the leaves away from the predators that live in pools and streams - I really like it

I did a lot of walking in Cairns but stayed pretty much near the Esplanade - I didn't get in-land - I could spend a lot of time in Cairns but it was extra hot during the day this year - much hotter than last year but I still enjoyed myself

That would have been my best holiday for a long time - the longest one I have had since I had a Fly-Drive-Deal and went to Cradle Mountain and drove around Tassie for two weeks - it was a great holiday too - in the middle of winter no less - talk about opposites

I hope life is treating you gently Gazza 

Dec

Hi @Owlunar ,

It's definitely meant to be a green tree frog.  Pleased that you liked it.  I'm glad you had a nice time in Cairins, I'd love to get up that way myselfl one of these days.  I really enjoyed trying to keep track of your adventures, thanks again for sharing your pictures and travels with us.  🙂

It's certainly a very different holiday cruising around tasmania for a fortnight in winter!  Cradle mountain is another spot I'd love to visit as well.  Ant7 has been sharing a lot of his travel photos from Tasmania on the 365 project thread.  Not sure if you have had a look at that one before.  

Sometimes the forums feel like a mess of string with so many bits and pieces and its hard to keep up.  

Anyway, I hope you can get yourself into a new pain clinic soon and things settle down for you soon. 

Thanks for taking the time to reply so thoughtully to Me and so many other people on here to 🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance