Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: With coffee .... without coffee. A place for us coffee lovers and coffee!

@westerosi  just in case you want to move from the metaphorical to the literal.

download (4).jpg

Hello @Farmchick images (93).jpg

Hi everyone passing through.

583D976A-D943-4E22-B2A3-763E56A616D8.jpeg

love the picture @Maggie , makes me want a coffee now xx

Hello @LadyleahRDBloom , @Former-Member , @westerosi , @Gazza75 , @Former-Member 

hi @Gazza75 I'm glad your talk went well. Good on you, you must be relieved & it sounds like all your preparation paid off with some nice benefits. Well done.

I'm feeling a bit burnt out on the forum. The mods removed 2 of my posts yesterday becuase I put too much detail about the goals I achieved. I was super happy I'd achieved my goals & then I got punished, doesn't feel good. It seems like unless you're complaining/venting here you get moderated. How is that good for MI?

Work is good. It's a bit stressful starting in 6 different libraries, a different one each day or 2 different branches in 1 day. There is so much to remember as they are all quite different & all have different staff & slightly different policies & procedures & software. Work went well yesterday, it was really busy which I like. I have a night shift tonight so I can learn closing, it's good because it gives me the opportunity to exercise & do grocery shpping during the day which I like as I'm trying to improve my fitness. 

I'm planning on a HIIT workout & a walk/jog today. Got grocery shopping & cookery to do too so will be busy. I hear you on injuries, I've had many, it doesn't take much at our age! It's ver sensible to erst you ankle, I hope it heals quick.

How are you going with your instagram friend, have you opened an instagram account & siad hello?

How are your symptoms going, are you still feeling withdrawals?

The move to decaf was seemless so that's nice. Feeling a bit flat today so dont' think even regular coffee would pick me up 😞

@BryanaCamp, feeling a bit deflated on the forums myself.  Trying not to let someone get me down to much.. I was laughed at after expressing my weight trouble, i got warned by mod, but they let someones comment slide.   It's frustrating that we can't talk about some of the issues that pertain to our mh.  It's really at the heart of my trouble and I have to tip toe around it here.  I actuallly went looking at a different forum yesterday where they don't sensor around it, but, they don't have the same understanding of meds or mh issues.  Can't win it seems.  

I didn't realise you were at quite so many libraries.  That is a lot Bryana!  It must be so much to take in and remember with all the differences.  Try to be good to yourself and don't get frustrated if something goes wrong or not as smooth as you want.  You are human and we all make mistakes.  It's a big ask to do what you are doing.  In time it will get easier and you will be teaching others what to do 🙂

I've been pretty lucky with injuries all things considered.  Its definitely a factor now though.  

I haven't had the chance to talk much with my friend on Insta, but, I'll give it a whirl soon, she's leaving on her trip next week so I better get in while I can.  

I am lowering my meds again now, feel like I don't have any options left at this point in time.  I have to put my own health and well being first. I've been going a little better the last few days, getting through the presentation was a relief.

Its good you got onto decaf without troubles.  I hope this little message gives you a bit of a lift.  Your posts and efforts give us all a super boost.  You should be very proud of what you have accomplished recently.  

Going to post this quickly hoping you see it before you dash off doing something! 🙂

Take care and have a wonderful day, thanks for your thoughtful posts to Me.  Your recipe made me drool yesterday 🙂

What no coffee at home !!!!

i so need a ciffee NOW 

Off to work. I’ll make one there 

😊

Have a good day @BlueBay , take care 🙂

Heya @Gazza75  I am really sorry to hear this. If and when you're feeling up to it can you flick an email through to team@saneforums.org? I would really like to look into this for you Heart Only if you're feeling up to it.

I know it can be really tricky at times, our forums do not rely on bot moderators, so every post is moderated by a trained mental health worker. Sometimes as a result, mis-moderation can occur. It is something we are currently working at, consistent modding, as we absolutely understand how disempowering it can feel at times when moderation gets inconsistent. I hear you @Gazza75 and thanks for raising this.

@BryanaCamp hugs, hope you are okay and don't let some dampen your mood. You have been doing so much good stuff lately  

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance