Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Social Spaces

Zoe7
Community Guide

Welcome back Faith-and-Hope ❀

Welcome back @Faith-and-Hope πŸ˜πŸ’πŸŒΊπŸŒΈπŸŒ·πŸŒΉπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽ€πŸ’›πŸ§‘πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ

There are many members here who have missed your presence around the forum while you have been overseas. It is going to be a special day having you back and we all look forward to hearing about your trip and what you have been doing for the last couple of months. It is going to great having you back Hon Smiley Very Happy

@Shaz51  @Kurra  @Teej  @CheerBear  @Adge  @Flying_Hams  @Sans911  @Snowie  @eth  @greenpea  @Mazarita  @Former-Member  @Smc  @Appleblossom  @frog  @BlueBay  @Former-Member  @Former-Member  @Maggie  @Owlunar  @Lilyq  @Former-Member  @Former-Member  @Sam3  @utopia  @TAB  @outlander  @dazedanais  @Sophia1  @eudemonism  and anyone I have missed....

@Shaz51 could you tag in members from the carer's side for me please Hon.

46 REPLIES 46

Re: Welcome back Faith-and-Hope ❀

thanks for the tag @Zoe7  Hi @Faith-and-Hope  when you see this Cat Happy 

It is no surprise that I have missed you enormously @Faith-and-Hope  and I am extremely excited to have you back with us here. There has been a hole here in the forums with your absence and I have no doubt that you have been missing us as well. Welcome back Hon - it will be great to have you posting again and supporting people in your usual caring and compassionate way. Heart

@Faith-and-Hope  Welcome back lovely lady. You were missed by one and all and particularly by someone in particular .... I wonder who that can be ...??:)

Hi @Faith-and-Hope   and welcome back from me too  Heart

thank you sister @Zoe7  Smiley Very HappyHeart

welcome back my Birthday twin and partner Community Guide @Faith-and-Hope Heart

cuppa1.jpg

flowerpot.jpg

checkingin 1.jpg

Ahhh @Faith-and-Hope  ... just like everyone else here ... I am so looking forward to having you back.  I have been getting lots of 'support button' responses from you, which is nice ... but not like you actually being here.

Thanks for the tag @Zoe7 .  I'm thinking that F&H may well be travelling home today?  There does not seem to have been any sign of contact today from her, so she may well be travelling now. 

Anyway ... a very warm welcome back to you F&H.  Take your time getting back to full swing here.  I expect it will take some time anyway, what with jetlag etc.  But when you are back, I will look forward to seeing you back in your familiar role of being out and about and supporting everyone, as you do so very well.

Safe travels and happy landings.  Talk soon.

Sherry πŸŒΈπŸ˜ŠπŸ’•

Image result for safe travels

Image result for safe travels

Image result for welcome home

Image result for welcome home

Welcome back @Faith-and-Hope 

i have missed chstting with you. I hope you had a fantastic time away with your family. 

Cant wait to hear all about it. 

Love BB πŸ’•

Welcome back @Faith-and-Hope 😊 ❀

Welcome back @Faith-and-Hope  you have been missed enormously!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance