Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

BlueBay
Senior Contributor

Walking group

I was talking with @Zoe7@Shaz51@Faith-and-Hope last night about walking. So we decided to set  a mini goal and start walk. 

Who would like to join us? 😊

I’ve decided to walk three times this week for 30 mins. 

442 REPLIES 442

Re: Walking group

Great to start a thread for our walking goals and to encourage others to join in @BlueBay

It is a nice day here so far today so if it stays this way I will get to the beach for my walk today - and the bonus I will see Toby having fun playing on the sand too Smiley Tongue

TAB
Senior Contributor

I could do that @BlueBay its more than I have been doing recently

What a great idea for a thread guys! Love the idea of seeing Toby playing in the sand @Zoe7@BlueBay great goal setting too! Maybe you can report back on something interesting you saw on your walk? In fact everyone could! Since getting a puppy I walk each morning too - love checking out any flowers I can find! How about you guys?

cat walking.jpeg

Oh you have a puppy @Lauz - what kind of dog? girl or boy? name? so many questions lol Do you have a photo you can share with us?

Sure thing! Maybe I'll post about it in the dog thread? Maybe we can have a doggy friday and people can share some fun dogs pics? Don't want to distract from some walking inspiration over here!! 

That would be good @Lauz Look forward to seeing the pick and maybe you could write a little about him/her Smiley Very Happy

Toby is sound asleep atm so no walking for us just yet - I'll wait for him to wake up and then head off Smiley Tongue

Toby is awake so off to the beach for our walk @BlueBay @Lauz @TAB @Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 Smiley Surprised

I did 30mins walk despite feeling nauseous and headache. Thanks Guys 😸 saw birds, dandelions, tried to tell someone lights left on on car but their dog stopped me so good luck w flat battery peeps 😬🛸 ..

Well done on getting your walk in despite not feeling well @TAB Smiley Happy

I took Toby to the beach and walked the stretch if the dog beach twice. 6 months ago I could barely do it once without needing to sit down - so that is a massive improvement.

Toby had a great time but decided it wasn't enough to be running on the sand and instead he would play in the water and then roll around on the sand - so guess who now needs a bath lol @BlueBay @Lauz

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance