Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

hmm I can remember myself doing that @Meowmy  can you see the doctor or something ?

@TAB hey tabby, my mood is very hard to treat and maintain. It's a miracle that I am still alive and working. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

I hope things get better for you soon @Meowmy 

Cool friend @Meowmy  I'm sorry you had a bad day today sweetheart,my thoughts are with you xx

TAB
Senior Contributor

Good Morning @Meowmy  hope things a bit better for you today

@Bill16 hey cool friend, thank you so much for care, love and support. My life is hanging on by thin threads. Constant struggles with dark deep moods and fragmentated family. Your care give me hope to go on another day. Take care. Prayers for you and @TAB 

Hi @Meowmy, i am hoping you access any supports you have to get you through this dificult place you are in. Please keep safe and know there are places like lifeline 131114 and Cat team 24/7. i know you are a senior contributor and are aware of supports but i am concerned about you at his time. Email us if you need to.

Take care

Traveller/Moderator. 

Ohhh my darling @Meowmy 

I am here for you , walking with you and sitting  with you today and everyday 💝💖🥰

🍰🍩🍧🍦🥧🌻🌺🌼💐🌹🌷

@TAB @Bill16 @traveller thank you for care and support. I am not in a good place. Don't know for how long. I have been out for walk and shower. Having coffee at mum's house. It is very hard. I am hoping to go to work today and to ease the dark moods somehow. Don't know if it will work out that way. Prayers for us all. Take care. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

prob best not to worry about work @Meowmy  ? hope things settle a bit somehow

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance