Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabalugas

@TAB Hey Tabby, you are getting to be hard working like me. Ha. Hope work turns out well for you this week. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

ha dont think so @Meowmy  yeah who knows re work , last time this happened was put off for weeks, they say its going to be delayed cos not enough people ready to go on site , was supposed to begin tuesday, might ring them tomorrow

@TAB Hey Tabby,hard working actually helps coz sleep very well ha. Hope work turns out okay. Our covid is a bit better here.

Good morning cool friends @Meowmy  @TAB  I thought my car blew up but it was thunder

TAB
Senior Contributor

were you driving @Bill16  ? I had engine sieze on me once, just sounded like ran over a big piece of metal lol 

Good Morning @Meowmy 

Yeah I was driving @TAB thunder must've been right on top of me,shat my pants

TAB
Senior Contributor

got caught in thunderstorm like 15mins from home in foot years ago, was pouring and thunder and lightning didnt know where should be was either out in open or near powerlines , not good feeling, was glad to get home lol @Bill16 

Yeah I bet @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

can still picture it now @Bill16 

I think I'm thirsty today @TAB 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance