Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabalugas

All good here just need hot bath before bed for aches @Meowmy hope things get better for you

@TAB @Bill16 hey cool boys, glad things are good for you. Just put electrical fire on. Hope to feel better soon. Ate a few chocolates. May be will make a chocolate cake to eat.ha

TAB
Senior Contributor

Okay well enjoy if you do that @Meowmy I had a couple small pces of lemon cake seemed in camp
Was nice
TAB
Senior Contributor

Hey @Former-Member fadimoso @Former-Member Pippi Longstocking 😸 I finally made it home lol

@TAB hey tabby, made chocolate cake in my small dessert bowl and ate it. Feel a lot better. Glad you made it home in one piece and still alive. We will have more lockdown here from tomorrow night. Gees. Take care.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Hi @Meowmy I cant reply direct from email notification si there can be gap to using app
Glad you ate well

@TAB tabby, just trying to wind down here. A bit tense all over.

TAB
Senior Contributor

I felt sick before am okay now @Meowmy

@TAB tabby you did well re work. May be just need rest.lol. May be make something nice to eat. Better nutrition than Jim ha.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Thanks @Meowmy
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance