Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluygas@

@TAB hope you get centrelink pay sorted.

No, @Meowmy , still not. Landlord just rang said no money in account and hadn’t paid for 5wks lol well was behind already anyway holding out for work or Centrelink so just paid 6wks now wasn’t game to pay anymore else completely broke, now landlord is onto me as well haha I’m stuffed lol

@TAB hey tabby, think you are used to high, low living. I was worse. I kept having breakdowns and was frequently in hospitals. But now nearly two years I have been working and living more regularly. If you want, you can go more smooth living. Takes a lot of consistency and patience.

Yeah am a bit over this @Meowmy I need money asap now, didnt fully realise situation

@TAB hey tabby, think if your health is stable, your life will be more stable. Then money will fit in better too.

I need to be working cant think about anything else @Meowmy well except how between me and Centrelink they could have been paying me since start of October but cut off for 30hrs work one fortnight

@TAB hey tabby, may be work but make sure it is okay with your health.

Health no longer an issue @Meowmy dont want to be on the street and bankrupt

@TAB hey tabby,glad your health is better. Take care coz if we lose our health,it's worse

No its not better just means I need work to get money @Meowmy lol sorry to burden you w my bs
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance