Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Share a cuppa?

I'm up for an early cuppa today. Anyone care to join? @Shaz51 @Bow @Captain24 @BlueBay @wellwellwellnez @CarolC @Former-Member @Eden1919 

Screen Shot 2022-07-06 at 2.18.39 pm.png

Love to have one @tyme 

Feeling rotten with this flu 

No work today 

Also lost one of our jobs 

Oh no @Shaz51 . Did you lose one of the jobs because you were sick? 

I hope you feel better soon. Would you ever consider looking at social work or peer work? I think you'd be so well suited.

Also, I remember I had the flu shot and then got sick about a week or so after - I NEVER get sick with the flu. I don't know. It's a bad flue season.

Take care, and have plenty of hot drinks 🙂

tyme

@tyme 

No , we knew we would lose this job one day due to unexpected circumstances in our customer life 

I have not had a flu in such a looongg time , I have a flu shot every year because of my CKD 

Mr shaz never gets a flu shot as it makes him sick 

With everything that has been going on lately  if my body could not cope anymore 

Peer worker , aww thank you @tyme , have thought about it sometimes 

Fair enough @Shaz51 . But still makes it hard. I hope you have a speedy recovery, because you won't be able to visit mum either. But then again, maybe this is your body telling you to rest up. You've had so much going on for you. And out of all the relatives, you've been the one to take on the responsibility of looking after your mum. You have a heart of gold.

tyme

Thanks @tyme ❤

And it is mum's birthday tomorrow too 

The hospital going to do her laundry for me which was nice 

I’m a bit late but definitely an energy or 3 for me tonight. 

Was today your day off @Captain24 ? I remember you saying you were working 2 and 2.

Waiting to hear how you're going.

tyme

@tymesort of a day off. I have the morning off then have a sleep and I’ve just pulled into work now. 

Oooh! I missed our early cuppa together. Sorry @Captain24 . Speak soon. Hope you had a sleep in.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance