Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Saturday Soiree - all welcome!!

@Shaz51  I do home delivery Shaz51 and it works well for me as son2 likes his soft drink so would be heavy for me to carry. Can thoroughly recommend it plus the drivers are always really nice.

hello @MDT@greenpea , how are you today Heart

Hello @Sophia1@Sophie1@Exoplanet@Kurra@Teej , @Former-Member , @Peri@Tortoiseshell 

coffee10.jpg

cheese.jpg

Hi @Shaz51 

I like to do my own shopping - lately I have been giving a list and cash to my support workers but yesterday I went with one of them and got more vegetables - I like to pick these out for myself - and I remember things when I am there that I forget

So yes - I will be getting on-line shopping soon - but I will be going there to pick out my own vegetables and fruit - 

It must be so hard Shaz - to want to do your shopping and your mother's as well and Mr Shaz just wants to go home - I do understand - I know the situation pretty well after all these years and I think I "get" it by now - 

And you got new pillows - I just love new pillows - I have noticed pillows have a best before date on them now - cute that - but they do get soft and squishy in that time

I got a new fitted sheet yesterday - I tore one and I only have two so a new one was necessary and as I have no clue about what shops are open and I was at the supermarket I got one there - the colours are ho-humish but light grey will be okay and go with my mostly blue other stuff

I hope today you are feeling a bit better than yesterday - you do more than I do Shaz - but I am doing more than I used to

Dec

@Shaz51  Yes I will have a hot choc and some exotic cheeses :p. Hoping you are taking it all a bit easier this afternoon.

yes thank you @Owlunar@greenpea 

mum is settled and happy for the afternoon 

mr shaz is relaxing with his computer and the air con and fan going Smiley LOL

and me going ahhhhhhh

I could be doing something but no xxx

@Owlunar, I am surprises how many in our town go shopping 30 kms away 

hello and hugs @Elsa@WIP@Wanderer@WideWhale320@Mazarita 

cat cuddles.jpg

I'm still waiting for IT guy to come & replace my phone cable & socket.

I've been waiting all day for him, so far.

He was supposed to come early this morning.

Adge

@Owlunar @Shaz51 Yes I need new pillows for me and son2 ..... they have all lost their shapeand have 'gone squishy'. Well at least I have done one constructive thing and cleaned the toilet and done a load of washing 😄

way to go my sister @greenpea Heart

they had 2 pillows for 12 dollars at k mart  xx

Ohhh @Adge , i don`t he is coming , sorry , will be surprised xx

we have had big trouble changing to NBN, now we have a new connections, new phone number and no working phone 

@Shaz51 @Owlunar @greenpea @Adge
Arvo to you all 🙂
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance