Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Night Shift

Fair enough have gone to bed here @plasmo fingers crossed lol

Hellooooo dropped in to see if anyone is here? 👋

I've gone to bed @Anastasia

cup of tea and krautrock

Hello @TAB 

how are you today? Did you get to sleep eventually?

Hello @plasmo 

for me now its cuppa soup (chicken curry) and silence - oh how I love that sound 🙂 Hope you are having a good day? 

Hi @Anastasia  sorry you got me when was out on a mission, well something might come of it in few days. Have work tomorrow. Been in lala land lately think 4 weeks since last worked ? or 2 or 3 ? dont know yes, I got to sleep around 2 I think, might have slept briefly before. Im coming off meds and didnt taper  but hopefully thats over, so its been affecting things

so have a few days work now, was 5 then they offered my nights so I thought great more money but 2 less shifts somehow? hmm oh well 

Hope things are okay with you. Going to work tomorrow morning, then wednesday night and thursday night

hi @Anastasia yeah bigfan of the silence

have a good night @plasmo  off to bed soon here, go work tomorrow then on nightshift ok for real wed, thurs lol

yeah i gotta get up and do stuff

just off to bed now here Nite @plasmo  hi @Anastasia @Lee82  if you guys drop past later Cat Happy 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance