Skip to main content

Re: Jude’s Jungle

What a thoughtful post @Judi9877 

thats big re psych.  I had meant to do some reflection but ended  up going to bed early. Always tomorrow I guess. 
Happy New Year 🥳 

Wow @Judi9877 

There re so many powerful things you have gained.

Yes there are times we need to reach out for help, but the REAL LESSON that you can ride the lows and find an inner strength is wonderful.  It was lovely to read and feel your progress. 

Good luck in 2023!

❤️ @Judi9877 @TAB @Appleblossom … 🙏🎉

Awesome post @Judi9877 

All the best for this new year 🙂

@Judi9877 

So many positives for 2022 for you. I hope it continues like that for you 😁

Hello everyone in forumland including @Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 @tyme @TAB @MDT @Meowmy @SmilingGecko @StuF and  others who care to visit here. It’s been a long time since my last entry - way too long I’m afraid- but I’m back and need to express what is going on and what has been happening to me over the past while. This is only a small aspect with more things to come later when I’m feeling more up to talking.  Here goes nothing so feel to read on or skip - your choice!

So, in May 2023, I commenced a new Tafe course - Certificate IV in Leisure and Health- as I was feeling lost and didn’t see the enjoyment or interest in my previous studies of the Certificate IV in Mental Health at Tafe. The course was really interesting and I enjoyed it, despite the fact that my teacher struggled to accept having a student in her class with mental illness issues and had to skip several classes because of this. I also had to involve student wellbeing to assist me several times when things got difficult with my home situation. I finally completed my course at the start of August this year by doing the required 120 hours of practical placement in an aged care facility- 3 months later than my classmates as I failed my first attempt at placement in April due to a workplace injury at the facility which they chose to use other factors to dismiss me from the placement, including my teacher using my mental health status and behaviour towards another student which was incorrect. I’m still yet to hand in a final submission for a subject which has to be completed asap which I plan to do soon. I’ve been told it will be harder to get a job in aged care as I don’t have my PCA qualifications however I did spend a lot of my placement in the dementia area of the aged care facility so I’m planning on going back to complete my Certificate IV in Mental Health next year to benefit my studies in helping older people in aged care who may suffer from mental health issues - this is very common for people being admitted to aged care to develop anxiety and depression because of their loss of independence and previous lifestyle opportunities.

As for other things, to be honest, I’m really struggling with life right now. I’ve had to deal with my cat, Mitz, yesterday with emergency vet treatment which she is still undergoing and that is a huge financial strain on me. She’s 7 and has a possible diabetes diagnosis on top of pancreatitis and another diagnosis affecting her liver, stomach something else called tricarditis. She’s been brought home tonight for support care as our vet knew I couldn’t afford the $2000 per night emergency vet stay (I paid for it last night on top of treatment to our normal vet) and luckily for me, she chose to eat some food after not eating since 4pm yesterday before we took her to the vet at 5pm. The vet today said she’s still a pretty sick cat but if she can eat some food, it might help which she did eat lots when she came home tonight (Tuesday). I’m scared of losing her and it’s causing lots of tension and arguments between my housemate and myself, including the possibility that she may have to be put down if she doesn’t improve or the costs of treatment are too much for me to pay for. I can’t ask anyone for financial help and I’ve had to use my car repairs money to pay for the current lots of treatment which means I’m without a car and am having to use Uber to get around. I feel that no-one understands me or what I’m going through and I don’t know who to talk to. My sister and I aren’t talking as we have a different perspective on what should be done and what should’ve happened last night (put Mitz down and save my money according to my sister) yet my housemate wants to try more treatments yet get me to fund it instead of putting her down if she’s in pain. My housemate also making horrible remarks and causing me to feel anxious and scared yet I feel helpless and stranded. I’ve got to take Mitz to the vet today (Wednesday) and see how she’s going which I’m also scared about. I want her to get better but I know there’s a possibility she’s not and that’s hard to take. She’s alert (Mitz) and is in hunting mode despite having one of her legs bandaged where the iv and drip was and being a little wobbly so I should take that as a good sign. I guess time will tell.

Lets just say things aren’t looking great in Jude’s jungle at the moment and I’m not sure what to do.

Thanks for reading.

Judi9877

Sorry re cat @Judi9877  it's not easy.sad reality is , spending the money isn't going to make cat better, sounds .Horrible situation to be in. Hope you find a solution .

@Judi9877 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Hello @Judi9877 more people than you know are being either forced to surrender their pets or put them down. I've been reading about it a lot lately in the newspaper. You are not alone! Its not an anomaly

There is however a place I know of that pays for veterinary bills for people facing hardship - pensioners and disadvantaged people. I saw it on TV once and they enable low income people to meet the cost of vet medical bills in an emergency.

I've seen them shell out lots of money to keep owners united with their pets. They recognise pets are very important to folks like us who love their animals

This is just a suggestion. You may want to go here for more information if you feel this is for you.  It would be a way to met the high costs of veterinary care of your little cat without it impinging on your difficult financial situation

I feel it would cover the cost of veterinary care and give your some peace of mind

https://petmedicalcrisis.com.au/

I'm also sorry they are discriminating against you with your course and placement. I've seen it happen a lot with other people who are either studying or have ambitions living with MI. There are so many lies and deceptions behind the scenes because of discrimination 

You just got to try and make sense of your situation and move forward. I know this is not easy with things going on with your pet and conflict with your housemate and family.

Its very hard to try and find solutions when your domestic situation is stressful.

In situations like these I use smoky quartz to clear away negative emotions and negative energy patterns and to dissolve energy fields which have been generated by them.  Apart from that its known as 'the stone of co-operation' which gets people unified and on the same page with what needs to get done in order for a good outcome and shared goal.  It also has a way of lifting emotional and mental blockages which inhibits clear thinking. I feel better with smoky quartz if I am experiencing a dark cloud and can't make sense of how to get unstuck or get things to work in my favor

You may not have smoky quartz but scalar waves / radionics can absorb the frequency of smoky quartz and transmit it via sound. You need to wear headphones for this I thought I would share. I don't know if this is your thing but thought I would suggest it

Smoky Quartz scalar wave / radionics frequency: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mahTF8Qc4Sw

I hope things start looking up for you soon. Its perfectly understandable what you are going through right now

Smoky Quartz Crystal Essence Frequency Healing - Grounding and Cleansing Smoky Quartz is one of the most efficient crystals for grounding and cleansing. It is an earthy, grounded crystal that will bring emotional calmness, lift depression and elevating mood. With darker color, the Smoky Quartz ...