Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Denv12
Senior Contributor

Inspiration To Motivate.

The topic of inspiration.When I allow my thoughts to inspire me I try to write down my ideas as soon as I think of them.I usually have my mobile phone nearby so I can record my ideas on the spot.It makes it easier to remember after.

I personally keep myself busy by doing things that allow me to focus on positivity.I like to put ideas together on documents.I then describe each idea individually.It helps me stay focused.It helps my mind to be active.I find it comforting.After watching tv shows on restaurants,I came up with an idea for one.I came up with ideas on for the floorplan and many other factors.I thought it through.I even bought a book called "Start your own restraurant and more".By Entrepreneur Press and Jacqueline Lynn.Its a book in the "Startup" series.They have a big variety of books on starting up businesses.I did documents for a few other businesses too.

I found a book in my book collection weeks ago.I forgot all about it.Its a French Phrase book.I started reading it.I did learn French in high school.This book was published around 1984.I have no idea when I bought the book. Weeks ago I also bought the German version book.I'm enjoying that too.

I have had ideas for my own dream home.I tried various layouts for the floorplans.That used to be a hobby at times.

I thought maybe writing a book of some sort.I welcome some book ideas so please suggest some ideas.I guess I have to figure out what I am passionate about and what knowledge I have to offer.

I hope you get inspiration from reading this post.

Denv12.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Inspiration To Motivate.

hi @Denv12 I don't have any other suggestions but thanks for sharing. maybe try some different volunteer roles that interest you and see if you find what your really passionate about that way..
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance